As you may know I recently started a Bristol Mum Jobs Page for mums, dads and other readers who are looking to find both part-time and full-time work.
One recent job opportunity on my Jobs Page is a role with a difference – an opportunity to work as a self-employed Recruitment Consultant with Boffin Recruitment.
Boffin is a virtual, boutique recruitment agency that is on the hunt for consultants in any sector, either in permanent or temporary recruitment who have the initiative and passion to succeed, as well as the knowledge base.
This particular job opportunity would be ideal for a busy parent who wishes to work in a role which is flexible and fits well around childcare and other personal commitments.
This role would enable you to be completely accountable for yourself and to choose the hours that suit you rather than having to work within traditional 9 – 5 office hours.
There would also be no manager, KPIs or targets!
The role would be suitable for those who’d really like to set up on their own, but would prefer the backing of:
- A brand name and an agency that is a proud REC member
- Your profile on the Boffin website, access to the UK’s 3 biggest job sites for vacancy advertising and CV searching, use of the Boffin social media platforms and our in-house CRM system
- Full autonomy to run your business as you see fit. No generic ToBs; you set the terms.
- No managerial rate authorisations; you set the charges
- Accountancy services e.g. raising invoices, credit control etc.
- Admin such as office support for when you bite off more than you can chew, business cards, landline and an email address
- The support, guidance, nurture and care of an experienced recruitment leadership team
If you would like to find out more about this role or to have an informal chat about how it works, please contact Lucy Robinson on 020 3637 6763 or firstname.lastname@example.org