Job role: Home Care Assistant/CareGiver (driver preferred) for Home Instead senior Care
Salary: £8 – £11 per hour (Double Pay on Bank Holidays)
Hours: Flexible to fit around you, anything from 10 hours +
Location: Bristol, City Centre, Bishopworth, Bedminster, Hartcliffe, Clifton, Redland, Portishead, Pill, Nailsea, Backwell, North Somerset and the Surrounding Areas
We are looking for caring and compassionate individuals to support our clients in the local community.
Have you ever:
Helped a friend or neighbour clean their home?
Grabbed a coffee with a friend?
Picked up a family members or friends prescription?
If you have, then you would make a perfect CareGiver. Our person-centered approach allows our clients to remain independent in their homes for as long as possible, and we are looking for Home Care Assistants/CareGivers to build a long lasting relationship with our clients.
Other job benefits include:
- Competitive Pay £8-£11 per hour
- Double Pay on Bank Holidays
- 40p Mileage
- Paid holiday
- Employee benefits scheme
- Full in-house induction training and enrolment onto the Care Certificate
- Opportunities for career progression and further education
- 24/7 Office support with an open culture
- Working for the UK’s leader in quality care in the community
- Network of 160 Home Instead offices in the UK and over 900 offices worldwide
If you are interested in the role, please apply and we will call you within 24 hrs for a telephone interview.
Apply Now! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01925 391 300.