An outdoor children’s club run by Nicky Shale – an ecologist and qualified secondary science teacher – with experience working for the Science Museum, National Maritime Museum and BBC as a science communicator.
The Nature School Holiday Club will be ideal for children aged 8 – 12 and will include science/art activities, plant and species ID, hands-on ecology build projects, bushcraft and pond dipping!
Monday’s activities will include a mini beast hotel build, ID and making a composted science experiment.
Tuesday’s activities will include making bird feeders, all about hens, species ID and surveying.
A suggested 5-day booking would provide a full range of activities offered. Packed lunch/waterproofs required. Staff CRB cleared.
- Dates: Monday 24th – Friday 28th July and/or Monday 7th – Friday 11th August
- Special offer 10-4pm Monday and Tuesday 24th/25th July
- Discount for early booking and 3 or more days
- £20 including morning and afternoon snack
- Contact Nicky to find out more: Tel. 07548 882 794 / email firstname.lastname@example.org
- More details