Children of all ages will have the opportunity to make and record songs at 5 free music workshops held at libraries across Bristol.
The free music workshops are being funded by CASS Emotional Wellbeing Fund and are being delivered by Twin Wave CIC.
All ages are welcome. Sessions will run on a drop-in basis – no booking is required.
Each workshop will take place from 4 – 5pm at the libraries below:
- Thursday 29th June – Southmead Library
- Thursday 6th July – Shirehampton Library
- Thursday 13th July – Avonmouth Library
- Thursday 20th July – Horfield Library
- Thursday 27th July – Henbury Library
For more details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 07748022067.