This coming week 18 pianos will be arriving on Bristol Streets as part of Luke Jerram’s Play Me, I’m Yours 2017 Street Pianos Project.
The musical trail of 18 individually decorated pianos will be free for everyone to play and enjoy, with each bearing the simple instruction, Play Me, I’m Yours.
The pianos will be installed in public spaces across Bristol from Thursday 17th August to Thursday 7th September.
Locations of the 18 pianos:
- At-Bristol Science Centre
- Beacon House, Queens Square
- Bristol & Bath Science Park
- Bristol Bus & Coach Station
- Bristol Temple Meads Station: Platform 3
- Broadmead: near Vodaphone
- Brunel’s SS Great Britain
- Harbourside: Covered walkway next to Watershed
- Knowle West Media Centre
- Paintworks: Tube Diner
- St George’s Bristol
- St Nicholas Market: Glass Arcade
- The Bear Pit, St James Barton Roundabout
- The Galleries Shopping Centre: ground floor near escalators
- The Mall, Cribbs Causeway
- The Tobacco Factory
- Wapping Wharf
- Windmill Hill City Farm
This will be the 10th year of the globally successful project which has seen over 1700 pianos in over 55 cities across the globe reaching over 10 million people.
You can share photos, stories and videos of the pianos via www.bristolstreetpianos.co.uk, Bristol Street Pianos Facebook Page, Twitter and Instagram by searching streetpianos, using the hashtag #bristolstreetpianos.
For more family friendly activities and events taking place in Bristol this Summer, please head over to the Bristol Mum Facebook Page.