Now that the Summer holidays are nearly over, parents in business may well be ready to get back to business!
On Tuesday 12th September there will be a Freelance Mum family networking event with children more than welcome. The event will take place from 10am – 12 noon at St Paul’s Church on Coronation Road, Southville, BS3 1DG.
The event will give Bristol parents the chance to meet and network with like-minded parents and to be inspired and encouraged to make their business a success.
The event is organised and facilitated by the lovely, friendly Faye Dicker, aka Freelance Mum, who is herself a well-practised freelance mum in business!
As always, there will be a special guest speaker and this event will see Nicole Squire from Frank Water tell the Frank Water story, funding safe water for sanitation to over 663 million people world-wide.
Here’s how the Freelance Mum networking event will work:
- 10am Welcome: introductions, chats, and a fun ice breaker
- 10.30am The Netwalk: a walk around the local area giving you the chance to network with three different people, facilitated with focus questions
- 11am Tea, Coffee and Treats: fresh coffee and delicious cake
- 11.15am Guest Speaker: Listen to Nicole Squire while your little ones are entertained with some fantastic craft activities
- 11.35am Five Minutes With…this part of the event gives one of the freelance parents the chance to share their business with you
- 11.40am The Business Exchange: your chance to tell people about your business in just 60 seconds
- 11.45am Free networking: another chance to network and meet and chat with more parents in business!
The Freelance Mum networking event is £12 per ticket, children go free. To book tickets please visit https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/freelance-mum-st-pauls-church-september-2017-tickets
For more information about Freelance Mum please visit https://www.freelancemum.co.uk/