Little Slingers is an amazing babywearing dance class, where parents and carers can wear their child while participating in an easy-to-learn, step-by-step programme led by experienced, qualified team members.
Little Slingers is a Gold Accredited Company awarded by The Children’s Activities Association. Little Slingers’ team members were national finalists at the What’s On 4 Little Ones 2016 awards.
Not only are Little Slingers classes a fun and enjoyable experience for all, they offer a number of other benefits.
- Improves health and well-being
- Bonding Time
- Stimulation and Interaction with others
- Confidence boosting
- Exercises little Slingers vestibular system
- Regulates physical response for Little Slingers
- Aids development
- Introduction to music & dance
- It’s FUN
- New friends
(For more information on Babywearing see Little Slinger’s 10 reasons to wear your baby and T.I.C.K.S. Rule for Safe Babywearing).
Little Slingers Babywearing Dance classes take place at various locations across the South West.
The new term has an exciting Salsa and Pop theme: the first part of the term is Salsa/Latin inspired and the second part of the term is inspired by the pop song Thriller to coincide with Halloween.
The following term of Little Slingers will be theatre-themed with music to match, leading to a Christmas performance of their routine at Trafalgar Square in London!
Here are details of Little Slingers classes:
- Avonway Hall, Portishead BS20 6LT
11am – 12pm
- The Club and Spa, Frost Hill, Congresbury, Bristol, BS49 5AD
12.30pm – 1.30pm
- Tobacco Factory Theatres, Raleigh Road, Southville Bristol BS3 1TF
9.30am – 10.30am
- Alternative venue on select dates:September 13th, 27th or October 11th
The Elephant House 1 Dean Street Bristol BS3 1BG
1.30 – 2.30pm
If you would like to find out more about coming along to a Little Slingers class, please visit the Little Slingers website.
You can also find Little Slingers on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.