Little Slingers is an amazing babywearing dance class, where parents and carers can wear their child while participating in an easy-to-learn, step-by-step programme led by experienced, qualified team members.
Little Slingers is a Gold Accredited Company awarded by The Children’s Activities Association. Little Slingers’ team members were national finalists at the What’s On 4 Little Ones 2016 awards.
Not only are Little Slingers classes a fun and enjoyable experience for all, they offer a number of other benefits.
- Improves health and well-being
- Bonding Time
- Stimulation and Interaction with others
- Confidence boosting
- Exercises little Slingers vestibular system
- Regulates physical response for Little Slingers
- Aids development
- Introduction to music & dance
- It’s FUN
- New friends
Little Slingers Babywearing Dance classes take place at various locations across the South West.
The new term has an exciting Salsa and Pop theme: the first part of the term is Salsa/Latin inspired and the second part of the term is inspired by the pop song Thriller to coincide with Halloween.
The following term of Little Slingers will be theatre-themed with music to match, leading to a Christmas performance of their routine at Trafalgar Square in London!
Here are details of Little Slingers classes:
- Avonway Hall, Portishead BS20 6LT
11am – 12pm
- The Club and Spa, Frost Hill, Congresbury, Bristol, BS49 5AD
12.30pm – 1.30pm
- Tobacco Factory Theatres, Raleigh Road, Southville Bristol BS3 1TF
9.30am – 10.30am
- Alternative venue on select dates:September 13th, 27th or October 11th
The Elephant House 1 Dean Street Bristol BS3 1BG
1.30 – 2.30pm
If you would like to find out more about coming along to a Little Slingers class, please visit the Little Slingers website.